|Welcome to the Applicant portion of
Corporate Gray Online. As a job seeker, you are looking for the most
convenient, reliable, and timely method of finding the best
possible job that matches your skill set.
Corporate Gray Online helps you in finding that perfect match.
You are encouraged to search through
the job postings and apply
online to those that best match your skills and abilities.
When you apply for an opening, the employer is immediately
notified. If you use a Job Search Agent, Corporate Gray Online will
attempt to match your agent's specifications against all active job postings. If it
finds a match, you will be notified.
As an applicant, all of our services
are free to you. Best of luck in your job search!
Post an attractive easy-to-design resume using these features:
- Use the Corporate Gray Online
Resume Builder to create your resume or just cut and
paste your existing resume for quick and simple entry.
- If you need confidentiality,
you can setup your account in a manner that masks your contact
- Through a
mouse click, modify background colors, graphics, and font styles.
- Preview your resume as you build it.
- Receive immediate, automatic email notification when an employer
Locate the perfect opportunity by searching the job postings of top
- Use a simple criteria builder to create
job search criteria.
- Quickly find jobs that meet your specifications.
- Apply immediately to any job postings that interest you.
Simplify the job search process by using a Job Search Agent. Key
- Compares your
agent's specifications with all new job postings on a daily basis.
- Immediately notifies you when a job meets your specifications.
adds the postings to your Jobs In-Box for later review.
- Allows you to respond to jobs posted in your In-Box with a
simple click of the mouse.
Keep track of all job postings that meet your criteria and the jobs for
which you have applied:
- View job interview requests that have been submitted to you by
- Store job postings that interest you.
- Apply to job postings with one
- Enter comments of job interviews you have attended.
Learn more about the employers that are members of Corporate Gray Online:
- Sort the list by name or location to quickly find the company
you are looking for.
- See an overview of each company with a hyperlink to their Web
- Apply for any job
that has been posted.